3.5.10

Admit it, you do too

If you're male and a Phillies fan you have a man-crush on Chase Utley. You can try to deny it but you're only fooling yourself.

“Dear Chase, I feel like I can call you ‘Chase’ because you and me are so much alike. I would love to meet you some day. It would be great to have a catch. I know I can’t throw as fast as you, but I think you would be impressed with my speed. I love your hair. You run fast. Did you have a good relationship with your father? Me, neither. These are all things we can talk about and more. I know you have not been getting my letters because I know you would write back if you did. And I hope you write back this time and we get to be good friends. I am sure our relationship would be a real home run.”
- Mac, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

No comments: